Compressed-air is your best option to choose when it comes to cleaning round as well as rectangular shafts and air ducts. The compressed-air cleaning devices are available in different sets. Round and oval pipes can be effectively cleaned by the backward rotating helicopter nozzles. The air whips are being used in rectangular shafts and angular air ducts, where they loosen even firmly bond dust. The used compressor should be capable of a permanent output capacity of at least 5 bar at a minimum volume flow of 25 ³/h.
Due to the glass fiber reinforced plastic (Wöhler DH 420)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Wöhler DH 420 Pneumatic Viper 10 m, compressed air hose
- 1 x Wöhler helicopter nozzle backwards rotating for DH 420
- 1 x Hose Reel (Air/Water) 20 m hose - compressed air cleaning
- 1 x Wöhler Roller guide ball for Wöhler DH 420
- 1 x Aluminium Case XXL
- 1 x Wöhler Compressed Air Whip with 7 ends for DH 420
- 1 x Adaptor for the connection to an air pressure tube and compressor
The regular inspection and cleaning of ventilation systems guarantees the owner a perfect hygienic and technical condition of his ventilation system and can also contribute to energy savings. Contamination of the ventilation ducts leads to discrepancies in air flow, which has an effect on the indoor climate and thus on the indoor air quality.
If the volume flows calculated according to the ventilation concept are no longer achieved, the fan power is often simply increased, resulting in additional energy consumption. This is not inevitable. One solution for cleaning small rectangular or round air ducts is compressed air cleaning using the Wöhler helicopter nozzle.